The Unmet Need
Solving the missing link of Heart and Vascular Disease
- With all of the advances in traditional diagnostics and treatment, heart and vascular disease is still the number one killer.
- Keystone Bio has discovered a role for a novel bacterial etiology in heart and systemic vascular disease (CVD/Stroke).
- Vulnerable coronary artery plaque associated with cardiovascular disease is the result of chronic systemic inflammation mostly coming from the mouth.
- Keystone Bio has identified and acquired a Bio therapeutic drug targeting the bacterial etiology of volatile coronary artery plaque and subsequent myocardium vulnerability for heart and vascular disease
Keystone Bio is the world leader in the emerging platform of oral pathogen driven disease. . It is well established that a specific oral pathogen plays a key role in overall health. Keystone Bio has discovered why and has developed the solutions to take advantage of this emerging platform.
Keystone Bio has discovered specific strains of a keystone pathogen of oral origin that plays a key role in the pathogenesis of CVD, Alzheimers, Diabetes, stroke, various cancers, and most inflammatory diseases. Keystone Bio has been and is the key participant in developing this new platform. Keystone Bio has completely outpaced anyone in this space.
Keystone Bio leverages a well established cause and effect relationship between our target and its induction of systemic inflammatory markers—HDL, Ox-LDL, hs-CRP, Hb-A1c, Lp-PLA2, MPO, Troponin, and proBNP—associated with the development of coronary artery disease, vulnerable coronary artery plaque, myocardial infarctions, post event myocardium vulnerability, and stroke. Keystone Bio will be taking advantage of our unique proprietary delivery system.
We fully feel we have the next “big thing.” In addition to cardiovascular disease, Keystone Bio is well positioned in in targeting Alzheimer’s disease. Our target plays a key role in the emerging pathogen-driven Alzheimer’s field.
About Keystone Bio
Keystone Bio is targeting the common pathogenic cause for both Alzheimer's and cardiovascular disease.
Keystone Bio is developing:
- First-of-its-kind diagnostics to be performed by physicians to identify bioburden and subsequent risk of disease
- Paradigm-changing monoclonal antibody-based therapeutics
- Next-generation prophylactic, microbiome-sparing vaccines for the red complex oral pathogens that directly and substantially impact Alzheimer’s disease, cardiovascular disease, and a host of other inflammatory diseases